SEAHIS is coming to Bangkok on 13/14th June 2017
What Makes SEAHIS Different?
- SEAHIS is run by owners for owners as well as for companies who provide services to owners
- It’s based around hotel real estate investors – over half our speakers come from groups that own hotels or serviced apartments
- It’s very high-level – We have around 80 speakers currently lined up, with many being CEOs
- It’s truly regional – bringing together attendees from the Maldives and Sri Lanka across to Hong Kong and Australia
- It’s interesting – less glamour, more content: see the programme page for details
- SEAHIS is “big enough to meet key decision-makers – and still small enough to meet key decision-makers”
- Value for money – SEAHIS is significantly lower cost than other similar events without compromising on the content or the networking
Congratulations on a most successful conference, once again the topics and the debates were most interesting and allowed for meaningful dialogue between owners / investors and operators.