Education Profile / Training
– Executive Master of Business Administration Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration, Bangkok
– Master of Development Administration Western Michigan University Michigan, U.S.A
– Master of Arts, Political Science Western Michigan University Michigan, U.S.A
– Bachelor of Arts, Political Science Thammasat University, Bangkok
– Thammasat Leadership Program Class 1 2012 Thammasat University, Bangkok
– Certificate in Hotel Real Estate Investment & Asset Management 2008 Cornell University, U.S.A
– Risk Management Committee Program (RMP) 4/2014, Institute Of Directors (IOD), Bangkok
– Role of Compensation Committee Program (RCC) 18/2014, Institute Of Directors (IOD), Bangkok
– Role of Nomination and Governance Committee Program (RNG) 6/2014, Institute Of Directors (IOD), Bangkok
– Advance Audit Committee Program (AACP) 13/2013, Institute Of Directors (IOD), Bangkok
– Director Certificate Program (DCP) 56/2005, Institute Of Directors (IOD), Bangkok
Apr 2016- Present: Director and Executive Director, Grande Asset Hotels and Property PCL.
Feb 2016 – Present: Chief Executive Officer, Grande Asset Hotels and Property PCL.
May 2013 – Present: Independent Director & Audit Committee, AEC Securities PCL.
2010 – 2016: Principal, Hospitality Advisory Services (Thailand)
2010 – Apr 2012: Chief Representative-Hotel Development, Marriott Hotels & Resorts Asia Thailand
2007 – 2009: SEVP & Chief Operation Officer, TCC Land Development. SEVP & Chief Investment Officer, TCC Hotel Group
Jul 2006 – Dec 2006: Chief Executive Officer, Grande Asset Development PCL.
Vorada Thangsurbkul, First EVP, Investment Banking Division, Siam Commercial Bank
Siew Kim Beh, CEO, Ascott Residence Trust Management Limited
David Ling, Head Strategic Development, CDL Hospitality Trusts
James Lim, Founder, Strategic Hospitality REIT
Paisit Kaenchan, CEO, Grande Asset