Education Profile / Training
– Executive Master of Business Administration Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration, Bangkok
– Master of Development Administration Western Michigan University Michigan, U.S.A
– Master of Arts, Political Science Western Michigan University Michigan, U.S.A
– Bachelor of Arts, Political Science Thammasat University, Bangkok
– Thammasat Leadership Program Class 1 2012 Thammasat University, Bangkok
– Certificate in Hotel Real Estate Investment & Asset Management 2008 Cornell University, U.S.A
– Risk Management Committee Program (RMP) 4/2014, Institute Of Directors (IOD), Bangkok
– Role of Compensation Committee Program (RCC) 18/2014, Institute Of Directors (IOD), Bangkok
– Role of Nomination and Governance Committee Program (RNG) 6/2014, Institute Of Directors (IOD), Bangkok
– Advance Audit Committee Program (AACP) 13/2013, Institute Of Directors (IOD), Bangkok
– Director Certificate Program (DCP) 56/2005, Institute Of Directors (IOD), Bangkok
Apr 2016- Present: Director and Executive Director, Grande Asset Hotels and Property PCL.
Feb 2016 – Present: Chief Executive Officer, Grande Asset Hotels and Property PCL.
May 2013 – Present: Independent Director & Audit Committee, AEC Securities PCL.
2010 – 2016: Principal, Hospitality Advisory Services (Thailand)
2010 – Apr 2012: Chief Representative-Hotel Development, Marriott Hotels & Resorts Asia Thailand
2007 – 2009: SEVP & Chief Operation Officer, TCC Land Development. SEVP & Chief Investment Officer, TCC Hotel Group
Jul 2006 – Dec 2006: Chief Executive Officer, Grande Asset Development PCL.
Simon Allison, Chairman & CEO , HOFTEL
Paisit Kaenchan, CEO, Grande Asset
Bruce Bromley, Chief Financial Officer , Soneva
Neil Jacobs, CEO, Six Senses
Ron Barrott, Founding Partner & CEO, Pro-invest