Tan Kim Seng
Meritus Hotels & Resorts
A seasoned veteran in Hospitality and Real Estate Management, Tan Kim Seng is Chief Operating Officer for Meritus Hotels & Resorts, an award-winning Asian hospitality brand under the hospitality division of OUE Limited (SGX-ST: “OUE”).
Prior to his appointment with Meritus Hotels & Resorts, he held senior management roles with Millennium & Copthorne International, Shangri-la Asia, Allgreen Properties, and OUE Limited.
He was also previously Managing Director of the Asia Pacific Region for IFH Worldwide, a global Training and Quality Performance Benchmarking Services provider for the international hospitality industry. Concurrently, he was Managing Director for Peak Hospitality Solutions Pte Ltd, a consultancy providing hospitality revenue and project solutions in the Asia Pacific.
A graduate of the Cornell University School of Hotel Management, Kim Seng has served on various corporate boards in Singapore, to include an SGX-listed company. He has also held key roles with a number of industry associations in Singapore in the following capacities:
- Director, Singapore Hotel Association
- President, Singapore Serviced Apartments Association
- Advisor, Cornell Nanyang Institute’s Advisory Panel
- Advisor, SAFRA Strategic Review Steering Committee
- Honorary Advisor, Horwath International Hotel Annual Studies Advisory Board
- Founding Member, Cornell Hotel Society’s Singapore Chapter
- Executive Council Member, Orchard Road Business Association