As always, SEAHIS will offer a fresh look at the topics challenging hotel sector investors and those which offer new opportunities for the coming years.
These will include:
- The Vietnam boom – is it sustainable?
- Management, OTA and loyalty programme fees on the same booking. Really?
- Is it time for franchising to take off?
- Too dependent on China – how safe is reliance on a single inbound market
- Can boutique luxury groups give you a bottom line?
- Australia – too late or too early to put in your capital?
- Has the sharing economy hurt the hotel sector?
- Creating a new story for the public markets
- How can you secure a financial return when hotel yields and debt rates are so close?
- Elections – red light or green light for the sector?
- Too dependent on China – how safe is reliance on a single inbound market?
- Which vacation ownership structure works best?
Our speakers will include:
- Suchad Chiaranussati, CEO, SC Capital
- Neil Jacobs, CEO, Six Senses
- Aron Harilela, CEO, Harilela Hotels
- Brian Williams, Deputy Chairman, Swire Hotels
- Piyaporn “Ann” Phanachet, CEO, U-City
- Tommy Lai, CEO, GHM
- Gordon Oldham, Founder, Pavilions Hotels and Resorts
- Timmy Ho, Head of Corporate Affairs, Cornerstone Partners
- Bill Barnett, Founder, C9 Hotelworks
- Tony Ryan, Head of M&A, JLL Hotels