SEAHIS 2018 will have an agenda focused on many of the key issues facing the industry today including:
- Hotel management contract terms – are the brands pushing back again after consolidation?
- Can the rise of the sharing economy be stopped – and should it?
- Luxury retreats and private islands – can they make money?
- Do investors price in political risk correctly?
- Can the existing OTAs be challenged and if so, how?
- The Philippines – will it ever take off?
- Are land prices getting so high in key markets that development feasibility is now a problem?
- Are there reliable alternative sources of debt to bank lending?
- A new wave of outward Japanese investment – what is it looking for?
- Is Vietnam heading for a hard landing?
A full programme will be published shortly.